Discuss your future university with students worldwide and make new friends while still being at home.
Not yet registered? Please register here to make full use of this forum.
      • us immigration
      • In addition, students may study in America through an F1 Visa for study designed for academic students or an M1 USA Study Visa for those wishing to undertake a vocational course of study.

        [url=http://www.globalvisas.com/]us immigration[/url]
Page: [1] 
With the support of the Erasmus Mundus Programme of the European Commision